Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Music to live by?

Test. I think I am back in the land of the living. Whew.

There's a story comin'... I promise. It starts in the car.... where else?
Nope, still sane. Hear me out. I don't know about you guys; but if we have to be Super Moms, then why not have a theme song? (And yea, that is antiquated terminology & thought, but if so....Why the heck didn't our list get any shorter?)

I have recently decided that I should have theme music. Actually - if ya wanna know the full story - more like a soundtrack. So that got me thinking... what would the soundtrack of my life be? There are so many things - I would have to have a few volumes at least, God willing. But humm.... What about you - what would you put on yours?
Feel free to leave comments :)ok, ummm please leave a comment? (even if it is to correct my typing - rofl.... no that isnt a paid position sorry :P)

1 comment:

  1. You're right Super Moms should have their own theme songs. I think that you should have a sountrack for you are a Super Mom x 10!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think....?