Wednesday, June 09, 2010

the transformation begins...

been up for awhile. the son gets the 4 in metal plate and 6 screws removed from his arm today.  *sigh* he will be just mere mortal again.  I have threatened him within an inch of his life if he doesn't e.x.a.c.t.l.y. follow the Dr's orders - no push /pull for 3 months. 

Umm, he's 14.  "All boy." 

you sure you won't put this kid in a brace? cast, anything for the first 6 weeks?  *tap, tap * Hello, this thing on?  This Dr clearly doesn't have a teenager.  especially one that thinks metal in the arm = cool in a crazy wolverine sort of way. 

I am glad they didn't  remake the 6 million dollar man yet.  By the way, I saw his ad recently for a hearing aid.  That was just all wrong.

I definitely cant let him watch Edward Scissorhands... i wouldn't be able to find anything in my house to cut a coupon  or a stray thread to save my life.

boys.

it's what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?