Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deal on Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanillas at One Kings Lane

Just saw this vanilla posted on   The Pioneer Woman  and it comes highly reccomended.  I was just looking on  One Kings Lane today and they have this set for  22.00 plus shipping.  The Good news is that if you signed up a month or so ago with someones link, like I did, they were offering a $15.00 credit, which makes this awesome set  $14.95 shipped. 

They may still be offering that special,- I tried it today and it appears to be working, but try at your own risk. If you use my referral, I would receive a 25.00 credit after your first purchase, and you will have the same opportunity. If interested, here is the link.  If not you can find this set at onekingslane.com for 22.00. The orders dont ship for a couple of weeks, so it should arrive the middle of December and I can't wait to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?