Thursday, November 18, 2010

What do you say?

My son hasn't seen his dad for awhile.  He recently got to see him at the Ms Walk and  it was quite a shock to see how he had been affected by this disease.   My 20 year old almost lost it a couple of times, I am really proud of her for holding it together as she did.   I guess my ex husband has been feeling really ill and didn't want  Brandon to see how he was. He did however get to go home with them after the walk and stayed overnight and was picked up the next evening. He was silent the whole car ride home ( 45 minutes)   He came home and retreated into him room and wouldn't talk to anyone.  He stayed to himself the next couple of days.  I don't know what to say or how to help him process this.  My parents were ill a lot  growing up, but I was accustomed to it.   Anyone?


Halloween 2009

Ms Walk November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?