Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Working at Home...



I got a job! I was out of work for almost 4 weeks - which is a very short time in this economy... I am training for currently...a customer service position. Best of all it was just what I wanted. Full time, with some benefits. BUT -The best benefit is that I do my job from the comfort of my home. There are real jobs out there that you can find! You don't have to pay someone for a virtual book or a tip sheet. I have always helped people trying to find at home work in any way I could. I think I will be posting more regularly about working form home and where to find information.

The company I work for now ( I worked for them for 2.5 years ) is currently looking for people that live in Wyoming. You have to have a computer that meets their requirements...among other things. If you know anyone feel free to comment or contact me via email seehowsheruns at GMail dot com. If you are hired, I am eligible for a small referral bonus which would make me happy, but my true happiness is when I run across someone and they tell me I helped them find work that they enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?