Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good Gracious she's Googling Again!


You know.... they just roll their eyes at me.....

I ummm you know am not quite 40, but am really close....like two steps from the edge of the cliff close.
You know, the age where if you asked your parent what a word was, the inevitable response was... "Go look it up in the dictionary." and if you were lucky you had a set of encyclopedias to check as well... or the alternative was a trip to either the school library or the local public branch.
Hey, I try to keep up with the times, slightly... so being such a "trendy momma" when they ask me that I say "Google it". I get more heat for this...

I can't even finish my sentence...they start waving their arms and being comedians..

"We know google it!" Oh Yeah.... the're REALfunny. I remember thinking how cool it would be when they got finally got past knock knock jokes in 1st grade and the hilarity that would ensue.... Ummm - hummm.... makes ya long for a knock knock joke. Just you wait... I am going to get one of those new fangled recording de-vices so you can see what I have to deal with..

I'll post it here.

Silly kids.You know you think they would know better then to mess with a momma who wore "toughskins". Yep. You know the ones- the greens ones ya just "hadta" have. The lesser of the evils of that round Sears rack you were forced to spend perusing on a sweaty Saturday afternoon at Sears.
So what do you catch heat from your brood for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?