Sunday, February 01, 2009

Housework for Home Work

Doing housework.... and more housework....the list is long. and; I have to get it done in spite of this incredible headache....

Forget the superbowl.... I don't think I could handle the volume today....no, thanks. The excedrin isn't doing more then taking the edge off it... it... the headache.... but me? still edgy...

I have to get this done as I have more work starting this week at home.... as I sit here I am remembering I am lucky to be able to do Customer Service work at home in the afternoon and evenings.... in my jammies if I so wish :D I smile while mentally picturing gestures from the kids as they try to silently communicate while I am taking calls.. should be an interesting week! Back to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?