Friday, March 13, 2009

I was asked to post something on my blog already!

The Fruit of Worrying

Death was walking toward a city one morning and a man asked, "What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to take 100 people," Death replied. "That's horrible," the man said. "That's the way it is," Death said. "That's what I do."

The man hurried to warn everyone he could about Death's plan. As evening fell, he met Death again. "You told me you were going to take 100 people," the man said, "Why did 1,000 die?" "I kept my word," Death responded. "I only took 100 people. Worry took the others .."

Worry is, and always will be, a fatal disease of the heart, for its beginning signals the end of faith. Worry intrudes on God's compassionate ability to provide. When we allow our problems to overshadow God's promises, we unknowingly, doom ourselves to defeat. That was never part of God's eternal plans. Release the regrets of yesterday, refuse the fears of tomorrow and receive instead, the peace of today.

REMEMBER: WORRYING DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING, INSTEAD IT HURTS EVERYTHING! Simply let go and let God be God. Live this, and be eternally blessed.

"For with God NOTHING shall be Impossible" (Lk. 1:37 )
If you're gonna pray, don't worry.....and if you're gonna worry, why pray.

I checked my email this morning and someone posted this on our My family website. But the original page was listed as Kristi Millers Chemo page, you can see it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?