Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here's $20 on me ... at Rue La La

Two posts in one day!  That is definitely a record.  But when I saw this I had to share about Rue La La. Rue La La is an invitation only collection of amazing boutiques where each is open for a limited time.    You can click below for a 20.00 credit that will appear in your account within 48 hours and can be used until  December 31st.  They have some great items and such a variety of boutiques. Shipping cost is 9.99  for standard shipping and is all day shipping, so any other purchases the same day ship standard for free.



Sign up with this link http://www.ruelala.com/invite/bmeza01 for the 20.00 credit and when you use it, I receive a 10.00 credit - and you can sign up to do to the same thing.   You can save some money on some great Christmas gifts! 


I saw this on the Frugal Freelancer - thanks Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think....?